(last Updated: 25 March 2013)
These terms should be read carefully. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Tradewise’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Tradewise' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tradewise Insurance Company Ltd, Suite 943, Europort, Gribraltar. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Our services on this website are intended for customers in the United Kingdom. Accessing these services from outside the United Kingdom may be against the law in the country concerned. Services featured on the website do not amount to an invitation to customers outside the United Kingdom to use these services.
- We try to ensure that our website is available for access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However it may on occasions be necessary to close or suspend provision of any of the services on the website for the purposes of repair, maintenance or development. Access to the website or operation of any of the services may be interrupted by circumstances beyond our control.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the services, information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such services, information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any services, information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.